Check our rental section for rental policies.
LOCATION & PARKING
Masque & Pettycote is located at 209 Washington Street NE Olympia, WA 98501. Park anywhere in walkable downtown Olympia for easy access to the shop. Bikes to the bike park and chain up on nearby bike stands on our street. Parking is metered but is free after 5pm and on weekends.
- We accept cash AND all cards. We are not set up to receive PayPal transactions. We DO NOT accept checks from public customers. We are, however, happy to take checks from production institutions.
- For public clients, payment and deposit for rentals are due in full before costumes leave our premises. Deposits are held on a credit card slip and destroyed upon the return of the costume.
- Custom orders have a 50% non-refundable down payment when we start a custom project and the remaining 50% due when the custom piece is completed.. Custom garments must be paid for in full before they leave the shop.
- Checks as a method of payment can be used by professional and established customers. When we do accept checks they are made out to “Masque and Pettycote.”
- We don’t wave sales tax for out of state clients.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Masque & Pettycote offers a 10% discount for students enrolled in elementary through college with student ID or parent, military with ID, and seniors with ID.
INFORMATION & PRIVACY
We keep contact information, rental history, and measurements on file for your and our convenience!
We value our clients privacy. Your personal information is never shared with anyone for any reason.
Volunteer Days: We love seeing volunteers come back for non-work related time with us. All volunteers receive class credit, workshop time or rental.
We aim to promote costume design as a modern and green enterprise. Costume design uses low cost materials to produce a high return renewable product. We use earth friendly practices whenever and wherever possible.